Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You Know What I'm Thinking?

The radio station seems to be able to read my mind... Listening to the radio, I heard the DJ talking about some issue, and it seems to be the issue that is bothering me all the time... Hearing what other people said about it, I had some advice, but still not enough for me to really decide on what to do.... Maybe I'm indecisive, maybe I'm a coward, but it really seems very very hard for me... And I don't know why it's so hard... Maybe I'm afraid of losing what I already have?
Some people have told me that I should just go ahead and do it, and for a while I did think of just going ahead and heck the outcome... But when I thought of the worse case scenario, I will lose the confidence again... And it seems to be a cycle, repeating itself over and over again...
When can I really decide on what to do? When there is no time left? When I'm going to lose whatever I have? Or when? I really don't know... How I wish there is some sign for me, to let me know what I should do...
This is not the time to think about this kinda things, but then, who can blame me? This issue has been bothering me since day one, and I will want it to end soon... I'm tired from all the thinking... Will you just give me a sign?

No comments: